Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Friday, April 30, 2004 5:17 pm
Junk O’ Junk
I sure accumulate lots of clutter. Unwanted hardware, software… Name any gadget (or gadget family) and I've got it. It sure is difficult to say, “Yes, I need that, I’ll buy it”. I seem to skip the first bit, and “just buy it”. Just in case I need it.

Drawers filled with old stuff, cables, power adapters, consumables like catridges, odd-shaped batteries, peripherals of peripherals.

I just have to be more careful about what I get I guess. And also buy stuff cheap, and sell them on eBay to get rid of them. I’ve already sold quite a bit of stuff on eBay. Always good to do so. Sometimes I feel sad that I am actually getting rid of something at less than what I get… which means I shouldn't have gotten it anyway. So… some mixed feelings.

So my resolution: be more careful as to what I buy!!

Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg