Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:49 pm
MTV on preventing shooting
Is it just me, or did MTV just have not much to say in this article?

While perusing it, I thought, “Gee, there’s a lot of filler in this article.” And in the end, unsurprisingly there wasn’t actually much advice in how to actually “prevent another school shooting.” The article waffled on about how childhood trauma, anti-social behaviour, and making plans (!) are warning signs. Ah OK.

The comments above would probably invite statements like, “Why don’t you try to write an article, if you can do better.”. My response: I can’t. And won’t, unless I knew what I was talking about.

My condolences to those whose lives have been affected by this tragedy.

[posted with ecto]


Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg