Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:42 pm
24
Last nights episode of 24 (episode 16) was one of the high points for season 4. At least something interesting happened. The events of the last few “hours” have been a little contrived. I suppose all the seasons had times like these, when it's not close enough to the end, to start wrapping things up.

For me at least, watching 24 has become sort of a “duty”, like watching Matrix Revolutions, or Star Wars Episode III. In the back of my mind I think that “as long as it doesn’t suck too bad, it’s okay”. But I know it ain’t going to be great.

Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg