Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 12:49 am
24 Season 4 finale
Ah, what a brilliant ending to 24 Season 4. Can’t say the same for the rest of the series. But live and let live. I don’t think I’m looking forward too much to Season 5. For me the thrill is in knowing the story and plot, not really in watching the crew. Much of the “mid-game”, and the actors in general were pretty poor. Negative words like contrived, stupid, cliche, routine come to mind. So, this will probably be the last season for me.

Till next time.

Looks like Behrooz got forgotten. And whatever happened to the President vs Speaker of the House issue?

[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: ,


Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg