Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:22 am
Apple iTunes continual absence & Yahoo
While Apple has expanded into an additional number of European countries, the Australian and New Zealand stores are still no-show.

I’m quite excited about Yahoo!’s entry into the subscription music download market. Yahoo! usually behaves like they have an idea about what they are doing. The Yahoo! features I use the most consist of Yahoo! slapping their brand on a 3rd party service. e.g. Yahoo! Travel, Yahoo! Weather, Yahoo! TV Guide, Yahoo! cinema times.

Yahoo! Auctions disappeared on me though, and I can’t remember the last time I used Yahoo! Search.

So, Yahoo! Music. Hopefully it’ll place continual downward pressure on the price of digital downloads.

[posted with ecto]

Technorati Tags: ,


Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg