Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:55 pm
Back
Ah, finally back in civilisation. It’s incredible how it is possible to survive without email, blogs, podcasts and so on. Refreshing.

Just listening to the latest podcast of This Week in Tech (27th Oct 2005). Interesting talk about copyright. Although after a while I sort of lost it.

I’ve been watching a few Korean movies though: Joint Security Area is pretty good. I didn’t enjoy A Bittersweet Life too much. Can’t wait for Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. November 30th: DVD release.

It was fun to rewatch Batman Begins on DVD too. Excellent!

[posted with ecto]


Technorati Tags: ,


Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg