Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Saturday, December 03, 2005 12:18 am
Progress

Ah, managed to finish that HTML book while listening to Harry Potter. Most of the HTML stuff was probably quite outdated. Still, useful to know. Now, on to the CSS book.

In fact I might try entering all my blog posts in HTML just for the fun of it.

Editing the blogger.com template by hand was such a PITA. Until I found the right text editors. My favourite: Tex-Edit Plus just didn’t cut it for HTML/programming stuff. I’m currently tossing up between BBEdit, TextWrangler (free, from same company), and TextMate. TextMate looks like the newer kid on the block—I’ve heard about BBEdit since the System 7 days. TextMate did make the blogger.com template editing easier, and I’m leaning towards that. Pricey though.

[posted with ecto]


Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg