Alternate Option
Thoughts from me.
Monday, December 05, 2005 2:16 am
Some CSS changes

Ah, after finishing the CSS book (for Dummies), I decided to take the day to change my blog’s underlying structure. So the CSS has gone from Minima to something customised.

It sure took a while. Fortunately, TextMate has turned out to be a magnificent workhorse. I'm sure there are so many other features that I haven't even used. I can't seem to find a good manual that explains all the features. It is a little pricey too, compared to TextWrangler at least. I'll have to decide if it's worth the cost.

The HTML/CSS edits are incomplete though. But I need some sleep. And also to see if the Technorati tags show up properly.


Technorati Tags:
Get Firefox! Powered by ecto
Get Camino! RSS Digest
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Recent Thoughts
Archived Thoughts
Del.icio.us Bookmarks
Stories I’ve Dugg